Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Unable Visuals, Enabling Residuals

So I tried to post my first video blog, which will be forthcoming at some point, (the plus side of this excursion is I learned it IS truly possible to utilize Indian internet stations to back up my footage) but it would've taken around 6 hours of me sitting here waiting. So I think I need to figure out a backup plan, such as bribing someone to let me upload overnight, or having a really boring day to do it in, etc. I'm learning about the editing software included within my camera, which is awesome, but it's going to take some more fine-tuning before it works the way I want so everything isn't so rough. Life is pretty much chillage and enjoyment at present. The sun is hot, the waves are cool, the food is tasty, the people are interesting, the mosquitoes are evil, the prices are touristy, the cows are skinny, the dawgs are too, the special lassis are strong, the beer is better than I recall, the internet is pretty fast, the views are beautiful, the end of this particular zone is drawing nigh. In a few days Alex and I are going up to Goa for a night of straight-up partying, then taking a 2 day trainride all the way up to Rajasthan to celebrate Holi in Jaipur. After that, who knows how the winds shall blow?

No comments:

Post a Comment